- Upon reaching our center, you will be greeted by our friendly staff who will distribute the riding gears to you.
- Lunch preparation – if you do not bring your own lunch box, please proceed to the eateries next to our center to purchase your pack lunch and water to be brought into the trail.
- Your dirt bikes are prepared at the trail head, your riding will start from the trail head.
- 9am – 4pm.
- You may ride anytime within our opening hour, and you may choose to start later or end early to suit your own timing or stamina. However, all riding has to end by 4pm.
Meals and drinks:
- not inclusive for the above mentioned activities.
- There are coffee shops next to our bike shop, please pack your lunch to bring into the trail. A typical lunch cost about RM5-RM6. Or you may bring your own lunch and water
What to bring:
- Passport (valid for 6 months from the date of arrival)
- Visa – Please check with your non-Singaporean friends if they require Malaysia Visa to enter Malaysia. Visa application is only available at local tour agency, which takes 5 working days to process.
- Each rider need to bring a small backpack to carry water (we advise all participants to bring plenty of water to stay hydrated throughout the activity) & packed lunch, camera, handphone, and wallet.
- Sunglasses to protect against dust and sun.
- Do not wear white or light colored T-shirts (they are likely to get dirty).
- Long sleeve tees for sun protection. [OPTIONAL]
- Riding boots, or army boots, or hiking boots, or sports shoes.
- We provide showering facilities.
- COMPULSORY: Long and loose cutting jeans or thick cargo pants, for wearing of knee+shin guard and to protect your legs from exhaust pipe heat.
- IMPORTANT: Army fatigue is not allow in the trail.
What riding gears do we provide:
- Inclusive in the bike rental: Helmet, riding gloves, elbow guard, knee+shin guard, chest guards.
- Optional riding gears: goggles, MX boots, MX jersey and pants. Additional rental fees apply to these items. You may bring your own riding gears.
HOW DO WE ARRANGE YOUR RIDING BASED ON YOUR RIDING EXPERIENCE
A group of non-riders & novice riders:
- Basic bike riding lesson will be conducted in our practising circuit.
- Non-riders will be learning using Kawasaki KLX 150S or KSR 110 (semi-auto).
- Part 1 – Morning session: You will be learning basic bike riding in the practising circuit. It takes about 1.5hours to 2 hours, depending on the learning speed of the riders.
- Part 2 – Trail riding. Your instructor will bring you for a fun trail riding into our hectares of trails.
A group with mix of riders and non-riders:
- It is very common for a group of friends visiting our park with a mix of riders and non-riders.
- The non-riders or novice riders will be doing basic bike lesson in the morning in the practising compound. After the lesson, they will be riding in the trail with the riders.
- As for the riders, in the morning, they have the choice of riding in the trail or riding together with the beginners. In the afternoon, everybody will be riding together.
A group of riders only:
- There is no need for lesson for the entire group who are able to ride. Once you hop on to your bikes, you will be hitting the trail straight away.