- Upon reaching our center, you will be greeted by our friendly staff who will distribute the riding gears to you.
- Your dirt bikes are prepared at the trail head, your riding will start from the trail head.
- 10am – 330pm.
- You may ride anytime within our opening hour, and you may choose to start later or end early to suit your own timing or stamina. However, all riding has to end by 330pm.
Meals and drinks:
- not inclusive for the above mentioned activities.
- You may cater packed lunch and drinks from the locals at Semanggar village. Please inform our customer service during your booking procedure if you need the local from Semanggar village to prepare packed lunch to bring into the trail. You can also bring your own lunch and water.
Swimming in the river:
The highlight of Semanggar trail is the access to two waterfalls. Most of our riders swim in their riding jerseys and pants but you may wear your swimsuits under your jerseys and pants for easy changing if you prefer not to swim in your jerseys and pants.
What to bring:
- Passport (valid for 6 months from the date of arrival)
- Visa – Please check with your non-Singaporean friends if they require Malaysia Visa to enter Malaysia. Visa application is only available at local tour agency, which takes 5 working days to process.
- Each rider need to bring a small backpack to carry water & packed lunch, camera, handphone, and wallet.
- Sunglasses to protect against dust and sun.
- Do not wear white or light colored T-shirts.
- Long sleeve tees for sun protection. [OPTIONAL]
- Riding boots, or army boots, or hiking boots, or sports shoes.
- We provide showering facilities.
- COMPULSORY: Long and loose cutting jeans or thick cargo pants, for wearing of knee+shin guard and to protect your legs from exhaust pipe heat.
- IMPORTANT: Army fatigue is not allow in the trail.
What riding gears do we provide:
- Inclusive in the bike rental: Helmet, riding gloves, elbow guard, knee+shin guard.
- Optional riding gears: goggles, chest protector, MX boots, MX jersey and pants. Additional rental fees apply to these items (here). You can bring your own riding gears = Full face helmet is a MUST for riding a dirt bike and ATV.
There is showering facility at our centre at Semanggar Village. Please remember to bring towel and change of clothes.
How do we arrange your riding based on your riding experience:
Semanggar trail is only catered to riders. Everybody will be riding in the same group. For novices and first-timers, there are training grounds at Plentong trail to cater to your learning needs. After learning and gaining enough experience, you can book with us for the Semanggar Trail.